Sunday 3 November 2013

Broadcasting Idea


These two pictures show my storyboard for a possible broadcasting video. I based it on the X Factor clip that I posted previously.
This has helped to develop my idea, as if I were to create a video I would like it to be a promotional one, which the X Factor clip shows.

Creating a storyboard has helped me with my research as it opens up my options as to what I can do for a final project. However, at this point I don't think I will be making a video as it may be too complicated for the brief that I have chosen. But I can keep my options open now that I do have a storyboard for my idea.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is a good idea to experiment with different types of planning and pre-production. Make sure you bear in mind that if you are promoting a new artist, they wouldn't be promoting their song using the programme X Factor, as this is for more established artists in the industry

    ReplyDelete