Wednesday 6 November 2013

Folk Music Moodboard

This is a mood board for my new idea, for promoting a new and upcoming folk singer. Creating another mood board has definitely helped me to look at my new idea and see where I want the idea to go.

I looked at the type of music that the singer will sing and play, the types of people that may listen to this genre of music, how the band would dress when performing and where I think the singer’s music could be played.
This mood board has helped me to see who the music will be aimed at and where this style of music could potentially be performed, i.e. a music festival. It has also shown me that the genre that I want to do now is definitely folk and sub genres that branch off of this. And I think that festivals and smaller events would suit this genre best.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good way to generate your initial thoughts, ideas and understanding of this genre and you can use it to build an image for your production pieces. There are some good ideas here that really 'set the scene' for what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete