Tuesday 26 November 2013

Proposal Feedback


This presentation shows my proposal for my idea for my media coursework. In this presentation I have explained what the idea is, who the audience is and what research I have done to back up my ideas.
Doing this presentation has helped me to see where I need to improve and what holes need to be patched up. After doing this presentation, I also received a lot of feedback from class members.

This feedback said that I should consider more media concepts and look at and include some media theory as this is something that my presentation was lacking. Another point that people picked up on was my lack of audience demographics and groups. This is because folk music has such a wide audience and varies in age groups, as I have found in my research, so it is that much harder to pin it down to just one group or age group. But hopefully once I have carried out a questionnaire, I will fins an audience and age group that like folk music so I can pin it down.

The feedback also gave some good comments. For example, a lot of people commented on the amount of research that I had done to come up with my idea. They also commented on the amount of example that I have looked at to come up with an initial broadcasting idea.
But overall people thought that it was a good idea and that it had the potential to be a media product.

From these comments I am going to some more research into media theories and include them in future presentations and such. Also I am going to look further into the audience demographics of my media product after I have carried out my questionnaire on a variety of people and age groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment