Saturday 4 January 2014

T4: Made in Chelsea Interview (Broadcasting Idea)


For my broadcasting idea, I am going to create a promotional video. This video will include information about my singer, for example; defining her genre, who her influences are etc.

This is an example of a T4 interview that was aired in 2011. I chose this video because I like the style of interview that it is in. It is quite laid back and chilled out and this is the type of interview that I would like to create. The sofas that the guests and presenters are sat on give this interview its laid back feel, this is why I am going to use sofas in my video to recreate this feel too. The questions that are asked in this video aren't too heavy or hard to answer so this is also another reason why I like this style of interview.

In the middle of the interview they show an exclusive preview of what is coming next for the latest Made in Chelsea series. This is another element that I liked as it is something that I would like to include in my video but with music and videos to get a more personal feel in the interview.

The camera angles in this interview are pretty standard and are quite typical of an interview, but this is also why I like it. The simplicity of it makes it easier for the audience to watch. However, it does change shots quite a lot. Whenever a new person speaks, the camera has a close up shot of the person's face and then zooms back out when the interviewer speaks again. I think this is also another element that I would like to incorporate as it will be simple but not too boring that people won't want to watch.

I also like the bright colours that are in the background of the studio that this interview is in. It catches the viewers eye and will therefore draw them in to watch the interview. I would like there to be a lot of colour in my interview too as I think it does make it look a lot more interesting and may appeal to a wider audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment