Wednesday 26 February 2014

First Print Draft

Before creating my first draft for one of my print tasks, I did some research. I am going to create an album flyer that will be run in the music press. So to research this I looked up some album flyers that had previously been run in the music press.
This is what I found. Researching these different styles helped me to create my own album flyer. The consistency that can be seen from these flyers is something that I wish to incorporate in my print task as it looks much more professional and will look like it actually belongs in the music press.
Below is a picture of my first draft of my album flyer. I wanted to keep the consistency that most other album flyers have so that it looks professional, and I feel like I have accomplished this.

1 comment:

  1. A good, suitable slogan. Fitted to style and genre. Good use of photography. Make sure your size ratios are correct before you print :)

    ReplyDelete